วันศุกร์ที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Mortgage Sales And How To Survive Outside Your Comfort Zone Even With Daily Blows To Your Ego

Being a salesperson is never easy. To sell effectively, you must to be willing to do things that challenge you. No top producer has ever reached the upper ranks without first moving outside their comfort zone.

Someone recently sent me this poem and I wanted to share it with you. I hope it inspires you to keep challenging yourself and be willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.

No one ever said that sales was easy, but a little bit of inspiration never hurt either!

From one friend to another, here is the poem...

Comfort Zone

I use to have a Comfort Zone, where I knew I couldn't fail. The same four walls of busy work, were really more like jail. I longed so much to do the things, I'd never done before. But I stayed inside my Comfort Zone, and paced the same old floor. I said it didn't matter, that I wasn't doing much. I said I didn't care for things, like diamonds, furs and such. I claimed to be so busy, with the things inside my zone. But deep inside I longed for something special of my own. I couldn't let my life go by, just watching others win. I held my breath and stepped outside and let the change begin. I took a step and with new strength I'd never felt before. I kissed my Comfort Zone "goodbye" and closed and locked the door. If you are in a Comfort Zone, afraid to venture out. Remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt. A step or two and words of praise, can make your dreams come true. Greet your future with a smile, success is there for you!



Rob Lawrence is ranked one of top national trainers in the mortgage industry. He is the currently the CEO of Battlecall.com, coaching, tools and resources to turn mortgage professionals into mortgage warriors. Visit http://www.battlecall.com for his free "Sink Or Swim" weekly newsletter, mortgage training, marketing advice and more! Jumpstart your career in the mortgage business, starting today.

Recommend : best 10 table saw bosch miter saw 3915 the best table saw loan blog

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: